Παρασκευή 2 Μαρτίου 2018

Dark Lover (Black Dagger #1) by J.R. Ward

42899Dark Lover (J.R. Ward)


SUMMARY


In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war going on between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Yet none of them relishes killing more than Wrath, the leader of The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

The only purebred vampire left on earth, Wrath has a score to settle with the slayers who murdered his parents centuries ago. But, when one of his most trusted fighters is killed-leaving his half-breed daughter unaware of his existence or her fate-Wrath must usher her into the world of the undead-a world of sensuality beyond her wildest dreams.

 

1226316MY REVIEW


Wrath and Beth

Whatever he had, she wanted.
"I thought we'd try this again," he said.
His voice was low, a deep rumble in his solid chest. He had the sliver of an accent, but she couldn't place it.
"Who are you?" she breathed in a whisper.
"I'm here for you."

So...this is by far my favourite PNR series and it will be my favourite PNR series for ever and ever
no matter where the story goes,
no matter who dies and who lives,
no matter who appears and who disappears,
no matter who is paired with whom

This is my favourite PNR series, because it is the series that introduced this genre to me and I am a very loyal and sentimental girl and there is no way that I will ever forget my first love.
And there is no way that I will not forgive and accept anything that makes my heroes suffer. They are tough boys, they can handle it.

Anyway, I have decided to do another reread of the series and write a few of my thoughts for each book. And I suppose this will be one of the hardest things I have done in terms of reviewing. Because what I can write about something that I love so much?
Honestly if it was possible, I would have liked to quote the whole book in my review...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου