Πέμπτη 30 Αυγούστου 2018

Fallen Heir (The Royals #4) by Erin Watt


Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

SUMMARY



These Royals will ruin you.

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.



MY REVIEW



Easton Royal's turn to ruin you.

"I’m Easton fucking Royal. What do I have to be insecure about?"

I hope there will be many more books in this series, because I always eat them up like pizza, chocolate and pop corn.

Every time I have Dawson’s Creek’s cravings, “The Royals” series is my go-to harbor for my personal entertainment. And though I really love Dawson, Joey and Pacey; I have to admit that no family can be compared to Royals.

Easton is :
-The guy that everyone likes.

“Everyone’s always loved me best. Mom, girls at school. Hell, old ladies get stars in their eyes any time I come into their orbit.”

-The guy that all the girls want.

“I screwed my brother’s ex-girlfriend in his bed. I hooked up with Niall O’Malley’s mom during an after-party at his house. I took on two of the Pastels a year ago in the Carringtons’ pool.”

-The spirit of the parties.

“Anyway, about the party, you don’t have to text that you’re coming or anything. Just show up. You’re always welcome at my place.”

-The favorite player in the team.

“Now that Reed has graduated, I’m the unspoken leader of the defense. If I welcome Mathis, the other guys will follow my lead.”

-The most popular boy in school

"if you can’t overthrow the Royals, then you join them. The easiest way for me to rise to the top is to be with you."

-A guy full of himself

“I catch a reflection of myself in the glass cupboard. I’m still as good-looking as ever. I’m charming and hilarious. My body could be on the cover of a magazine, partly thanks to good genes, but I work on it, too—lifting and football. Claire can’t stop chasing after me and it’s been ages since we went out. Nah, I haven’t lost it.”

When a new mysterious girl comes to school, she will grab Easton’s attention. Although she attends one of the most expensive schools in the country; she lives in a cheap small flat, she works at a part time waitress and she is always hungry.
Easton will try to sleep with her and since she is not interested, he will try to be her best friend. A really hard task indeed, because Easton does not know how to be a best friend. But he does not know this in the beginning.

“I didn’t need my brothers. Plus, I made friends easier than any of them. I had dozens of friends. My contact list was full of them.”

Easton is truly a clever guy who pretends that he does not care, but all the troubles of his broken family really influence him.

Unfortunately he has to fight his addictions. No more drugs for him, but still he cannot say “no” to alcohol. Being drunk constantly does not help the self destructive Royal. He keeps taking the worst decisions and besides himself, he is also destroying all the people that love him and really all the people who get close to him. Easton will make one mistake after the other and he will bring out the worst in people.

After a certain point, being cute and rich does not work anymore. Easton will become a villain and he won’t even realize it.

New enemies for the Royals, old friends, Ella and Reed play a big part in this book too (I am so happy about this) and a new story line completely dedicated to Easton and his messes.

Faithful to the previous books in the series, this book finishes with a cliffhanger and possibly one huge revelation that I am sure it will be exploited in the next book.

View all my reviews

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου