Παρασκευή 22 Νοεμβρίου 2019

Hunted (House of Night, #5)  by  P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 

Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
SUMMARY 


What if the hottest guy in the world was hiding a nameless evil, and all he wanted was you? At the start of this heart-pounding new installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey’s friends have her back again and Stevie Rae and the red fledglings aren’t Neferet’s secrets any longer. But an unexpected danger has emerged. Neferet guards her powerful new consort, Kalona, and no one at the House of Night seems to understand the threat he poses. Kalona looks gorgeous, and he has the House of Night under his spell. A past life holds the key to breaking his rapidly spreading influence, but what if this past life shows Zoey secrets she doesn’t want to hear and truths she can’t face?

MY REVIEW 


This is the book in which Kalona pretends to be a good guy. And he also wants Zoey.

“You know what I want, my love. I want you.”
“I am not your love.”
“Of course you are.” He moved this time, stepping so close to me that I could feel the chill that came from his unsubstantial body. “My A-ya.”


But Zoey does not want him...

Moreover, Heath is back

“We’re good at being together. We’ve had lots of practice at it.”

Erik is back

“I don’t know how much of your human boyfriend I can stand”

And Stark is back

“Stark! Don’t shoot him!”

Thankfully Zoey is about to make the correct choice:

“The House of Night is under the control of something that’s probably a demon. Neferet has turned into something that’s probably a lot worse than a demon. My friends and I are not safe. I have no idea how to do what I need to do to begin to make this mess right, and to top it all off I’m falling for a guy who’s been with a crapload of the girls on campus and used mind control on them.”
“You’re falling for me?”


And another favourite character is making a grand entrance 

“Son of man, you may call me Rephaim.”

Rephaim is one of the Raven Mockers and he has already shown an interest in Stevie Rae.

“Is the Red One with you?”

One of the most beautiful love stories between Rephaim and Stevie Rae will soon begin in the next books.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου