Παρασκευή 29 Ιανουαρίου 2021

Alison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1) by C.M. Stunich

Alison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1) by C.M. Stunich 
SUMMARY 


Um. Um. Um.
Are you reading this?
If you are, I need your help.

I was at a party; I was running; I fell.
And get this—this is the part you'll never believe—I fell down a rabbit hole.
Like Alice in those old books.

Except in those books, there wasn't blood everywhere.
In those books, the characters weren't all male, attractive, and interested in me.
Forget everything you know about the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, the March Hare …

This isn't Wonderland; this is Underland.
Violence, sex, drugs, and magic … that's all there is in this place.
There's me, Allison, and there are the men that want me, the enemies that hunt me, and the darkness that's quickly rolling in.

And only I can stop it.
So if you're reading this, will you help me?
Please. I just want to escape this place and go … home.


MY REVIEW


The sea was wet as wet could be,
The sands were dry as dry.
You could not see a cloud because
No cloud was in the sky.
No birds were flying overhead -
There were no birds to fly.


Hahaha...Okay this is supposed to be a prophecy.

Well, if you love Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, good for you! But this book is only making fun of Alice in Wonderland!

There is Allison-who-isn't-Alice and after she witnesses the cold-hearted murder of one her classmates and she get splattered with his blood during a party; she will follow his murderer who has tattoes and bunny ears. Then she will fall inside a large and suspicious hole and she will land in the Underland which is full of half naked gorgeous male creatures/monsters.

Allison will basically salivate for every male she meets including
the twins Tee and Dee (aka Drink Me and Eat Me),
Rab (aka White Rabbit),
Lar (aka the Caterpillar),
North (aka the Duke of Northumbria) and
Chesh (aka the Cheshire Cat).

On her way to meet the King of Hearts, she will drink spiked tea, travel with pirates and eat soup made from giant birds.
Allison has a tragic past. Basically she has the time of her life and she is not sure if she wants to go back home.

This is a very naughty book! Very humorous, very interesting, very different!
I am looking forward to next book in the series. I have a feeling that King of Hearts is not that bad. We will see...




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου