Σάββατο 14 Ιουλίου 2018

Baby Fever (A Real Man #3) by Jenika Snow


Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)Baby Fever by Jenika Snow
SUMMARY 



He’s done being the bad boy … he’s ready to be a father.

DEX

I’m the bad boy; the one mothers warn their daughters about. But I’d never seen myself settling down, and at the time that had been fine with me. Then life, reality, whatever you wanted to call it, bitch slapped me right across the face, and I knew what I wanted.

A baby.

At thirty-nine I was having a severe case of baby fever, and that meant convincing the one woman I’ve always wanted but knew was too good for me, to be mine and be the mother of my child.

EVA

I’ve always wanted Dex. It’s hard not to want a man like Dex. He’s all raw power and cut muscle. He’s the epitome of what a real man is, but he’s not a bastard about it.

But then he throws me a curve ball and says he wants me not only as his woman … but the mother of his child.

And I’ll be honest; it’s what I’ve always wanted.

DEX

The truth is Eva deserves better than me, but I’m too selfish, and I want her too badly to back away.

Nothing will stop me from making her mine … and putting my baby inside her.



MY REVIEW 


"Tell me how much you want to be mine. Tell me how much you want to be pregnant with my baby."
"I want your baby in me. I want to be yours in every way. "


Dexter is almost 40 and he wants to be a daddy.
Eva is almost 30 and her biological clock is ticking.

Luckily, Dexter wants Eva as the mother of his children.
So, everyone is satisfied and happy in the end.
Including me.

A very simple predictable story.

View all my reviews

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου