Δευτέρα 16 Ιουλίου 2018

NEW BOOK RELEASE: Tall Dark & Handsome by Amelia Wilde




Title: Tall Dark & Handsome
Author: Amelia Wilde
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 16, 2018



Blurb

Cannon Hunt checked all the boxes to be a superstar.
He wasn’t supposed to check my box.

The silver screen is my life, and this time, the director’s chair is mine.
So only serious actors need apply. I’m making a gritty war film, not a sappy romcom.

Cannon is the last person I want to cast in my movie or my life.
His face is so perfect he could model...and he does.
His body is so cut he could be a Greek statue.
And his eyes? Don’t get me started on his dark, take-me-now eyes.

He’s the studio’s pick for leading man.
I can’t escape him.
And I can never admit the truth: I don’t want to escape.

One touch could bring down my entire career.
But when he finally whispers my name...
I can’t say no.







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Amelia Wilde knows what it’s like to be lovestruck, and she writes it into all of her books. Authoress of over sixteen spellbinding romances, she lives in the northern climes of Michigan. It’s very cold, but her sexy husband keeps her very warm.


Author Links

FACEBOOK

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου