Παρασκευή 6 Ιουλίου 2018

Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)  by Jenika Snow

Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)Lumberjack by Jenika Snow

SUMMARY


VIVIAN 

I’ve had enough of the crap that goes along with living in the city. So, I packed for a weeklong vacation in the mountains. Isolation in a cabin for the next seven days sounds like a good way to recoup and get my life back in order. After getting lost while hiking, I stumble upon a cabin that has me questioning whether to ask for help, or if I should brave staying the night in the woods. 

JAKE 

I left everything behind years ago after the woman I was with betrayed me. Now I work as a lumberjack and live my life as a recluse. Being celibate for the last five years says a lot about my self-control, but I’m a man and have needs, and not giving into what I really want is hard as hell. But I can’t let myself get close to anyone, not even for a few hours. Getting close is how I got screwed over before. 

As soon as I see Vivian, I know I have to have her. It’s been forever since I’ve had a woman. Because of a storm rolling in, she’ll have to stay with me overnight. We could do a lot of filthy things in that time. I pride myself on my control, but when it comes to Vivian, I don’t know if I can keep my hands to myself. 

I know I can’t. 

I have needs, and it’s clear Vivian’s in need of a real man to help her unwind. I can certainly help her in that department. 


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

REVIEW 

There is this good-intentions, dirty-mouth, tattooed, bearded, well-built lumberjack in his mid thirties who lives in an isolated cabin in the forest in the middle of nowhere and he hasn’t had a woman for 5 years and he is crazy about real red-heads.
And there is this 29 years old sexually frustrated red-head woman who has had a bad break up in the city from her unfaithful boyfriend and who does not actually know what “REAL MAN” means.
And the woman suddenly appears in lumberjack’s cabin lost and afraid of the scary dark forest.

Let’s think about it for a moment….

What will these two people do in the cabin, while there is a huge storm outside and they can go nowhere?

a) They could have dinner together and sleep in two separate beds
b) They could play Scrabble and tell a few jokes until the next morning
c) They could have wild passionate sex caveman style until she cannot stand up straight

Well, they are not very hungry or sleepy.
And the lumberjack is not a really funny guy or in the mood for Scrabble.

And they do have a few drinks sitting by the crackling fire.

Duh! The answer is obvious…

A day after I finished the book, I am still laughing thinking about it.


View all my reviews

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου