Πέμπτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Forced by the Hitmen (Forced #3) by Celia Aaron

26062228Forced by the Hitmen (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


I stayed out of my father's business. His dirty money never mattered to me, so long as my trust fund was full of it. But now I've been kidnapped by his enemies and stuffed in a bag. The rough men who took me have promised to hurt me if I make a sound or try to run. I know, deep down, they are going to hurt me no matter what I do. Now I'm cuffed to their bed. Will I ever see the light of day again?

MY REVIEW


This is my favorite short story in the series.
Besides the extremely hot MFM scenes, there are also gunshots, blackmails, double-crossing, tattoos and a familiar memory from the past for all the three main characters.
Charlotte Perkins is kidnapped by mercenaries Jax and Liam. Charlotte has grown up as her daddy’s little princess and now she will be at the mercy of two really dangerous men who are really attracted to her.
Of course you should expect a nice, convenient twist at the end of the book. 

Although it is a short tale, it felt complete. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου