Τετάρτη 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain
SUMMARY 


My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?



MY REVIEW 


I could picture Quentin Tarantino transforming this book series in a kickass movie or a TV series. Juliette could be one perfect heroine like the ones that can be used only in his movies, where the female protagonist does not hesitate to take her revenge no matter what. No boundaries.

When she was 15, Julz Portland was brutally raped by Dornan (the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC) and his sons. 

Why Dornan did that? To prove something? To teach a lesson? To gain a club and the organization that belonged to Julz’s father? He certainly enjoyed the whole thing. His sons made him proud. He even made a tape of the rape. 

Julz, completely broken, barely survives. A young officer helped her escape and made everyone think she was dead. 

Dornan takes her father’s place at the club and the little teenage girl is forced to grow up, make hard decisions to survive and plan her revenge. 

A revenge which is quite simple: Take them all out one by one.

6 years later she is back with a new name, new hair, new eyes, new boobs and a new tattoo.

And you wonder:
How far can she go? 
How much can she endure in their hands (especially Dornan’s hands) all over her again?

The answer is simple and it is provided fairly soon. She will go all the way. She will let them touch her, fuck her. She will not hesitate. She will not cry like a baby. And she will soon belong to the man who killed her father and who killed her innocent soul.

Strong, solid story. A lot of things happened in just 100 pages. 
A really good start to the series.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου