Τετάρτη 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2) by  Lili St. Germain

Six Brothers by  Lili St. Germain
SUMMARY 


I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.


MY REVIEW 


ONE DOWN, SIX MORE TO GO

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…

The favorite son is gone and Sammi/ Juliette needs to decide who is next to go. 
After the funeral, she freaks out when she sees one of the rest of the brothers pissing on the crave that she is supposedly buried inside. 

Hint: It is not clever pissing on someone’s grave, when that someone is watching. You may have just helped her decide what you future brings or if you will have a future at all. 

Funeral’s aftermath bring joy and comfort to Sammi. The victory tastes sweet and she wants to soak up every last bit of pain and hurt. 

I know that some sensitive readers may feel sorry for the mourning father. He is crying and he is devastated, while determined Sammi offers him a “sorrow fuck”. 
Well, before the second book finishes, everyone (especially Sammi) will understand and maybe remember what a sadistic monster through and through Dornan is.

The WTF / ARE YOU SERIOUS moment is the one Dornan confesses that he wants to keep Sammi and maybe breeding her will help (Yes he actually wants to become a daddy again!).

Okay then… Keep Calm and Neeext!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου