Κυριακή 14 Οκτωβρίου 2018

Oracle's Moon (Elder Races #4) by Thea Harrison

Oracle's Moon  (Thea Harrison)


SUMMARY


11458578When Grace Andreas's sister, Petra, and her husband are both killed, Grace inherits the Power and responsibilities of the Oracle of Louisville, as well as her sister's two young children--neither of which she is prepared for. Then Khalil, Demonkind and Djinn Prince of House Marid, decides to make himself a part of the household both as guardian and counterpoint to Grace's impudence towards the Elder Races.

MY REVIEW


Grace and Khalil

He wished he knew how to describe to her how he felt.
I started counting time for you.
I want to change who I am for you.
You are my Grace.
He was too full, and there weren't enough words.
He said, "I did not know I need grace before I met you."
Then as she held him tightly, he knew that what he said had been enough.
18914949

What not to love about this book? There are:
-A powerful djinn who is extremely talented in sex, who is protective and good with children
-A sassy, strong-willed heroin who is also an Oracle and she does not really like it
-Two loveable children who need to have a steady, well balanced family

What I did not like in this book:
-My (favourite Dragon) Cuelebre's authority is questioned
-The so much needed Oracle is not payed enough

The book have everything!
Romance, battles, sex, unquestionable love, humour, family values, survival inspirations.

Another poweful Elder Race is introduced, the ageless djinns who are made of smoke and air and energy.
Disney should take a few lessons from their descriptions. Awesome!

This is one of my favourite books in the series :)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου