Δευτέρα 14 Ιανουαρίου 2019

Forever with You (Fixed, #3) by Laurelin Paige

Forever with You (Laurelin Paige)


SUMMARY


25967057Alayna Withers relationship with Hudson Pierce has tested both her and his ability to trust. They decide that the only way they can move forward together is with open doors and transparency. It won’t be easy for the scarred lovers, but they’re committed to each other more now than ever. Alayna, in particular, has grown through their trials, and has emerged more confident and faithful to the man she loves.

But while the pair is focused on the future, their past shows up again to threaten their fragile bond. Promises that were made are broken, and Alayna learns that Hudson still has very potent secrets—secrets that will tear them both apart. As much as she feels for him, her ability to forgive and forget is tested beyond her limits.

Even though she found the only man who could fix her, a forever with Hudson seems more and more out of reach.








MY REVIEW


18138755Accelerating tension and angst
Big ugly secret.(Remember "Cruel Intentions"?)
Bigger love than the big ugly secret.
Right amount of groveling.
Excellent ending.

“Not only does my world revolve around her, but she is my world. She's not just my reason for breathing, she's air itself. She's the meaning behind every one of my thoughts, every thrum of my pulse, every whisper of my conscience. She's my entire everything. It's as simple and as complex as that.” 

One of my favourite series of all time that involves alpha billionaires, possessive and obsessive stalkers and true love!
(Although I am still not sure if I like Hudson...)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου