Κυριακή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy #2) by Meghan March

Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy #2) by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


The Mount Trilogy continues with Defiant Queen... 

I’m his entertainment. His toy. Payment on a debt. 
I tell myself I hate him, but every time he walks into the room, my body betrays me. How can I want him and fear him in the same moment? 
They told me he’d mess with my head. Make it go to war with my body. 
But I didn’t realize it would be complete anarchy. 
I should’ve known better. When Mount’s involved, there are no rules. 
I will not surrender. I will not show weakness. I’ll stand my ground and make it out of this bargain with my heart and soul intact. 
But he has other plans . . . 


MY REVIEW 


Keira Kilgore
We're Irish. We believe in fate. The right man will find you, and he won't let you go when he recognises what he's got.

Athough this book is called Defiant Queen, Mount is the one that mainly tells the continuation of the story and thinks of his feelings. That way, he will be more likable and more understandable for the actions. Obviously he is not that powerful man who cares for nothing. He has weaknesses and insecurities. He will need a few advices.

Mount and Keira's relationship will be more meaningful and their feelings for each other will also be part of the equation. The debt is almost forgotten most of the times that they are together. And when they are together, everything is more intense.

I offered him honesty, and he responded with dominance. Like always.
So, I'll give him what he expects from me. Attitude. 


The cliffhanger from the end of book 1 will be taken care of almost immediately, but there will be another cliffhanger in the end of book 2. More shocking. 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου