Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers #3) by Lili St. Germain

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers #3) by Lili St. Germain

SUMMARY 


My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye—a cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member.

A life for a life.

Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.

People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause. If I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.

But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.

I’m doing this because I just want to be able to sleep at night without seeing their faces.

This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang.
 



MY REVIEW 


TWO DOWN, FIVE MORE TO GO

BOOM!!!

"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you even real?"

Elliot and Juliette, their memories and the past.
Dornan and Sammi, their sick twisted sex life and the present.
Jase and his girl. A girl that he knows she is lying. Any future there?

I am taking my time to read this series -although the books are short- because it is hard to stomach all the violence, the pain and the truth.

Excellent books!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου