Τετάρτη 10 Μαΐου 2017

Stolen Princess (The Princess #2) by Alexa Riley


 34430510Stolen Princess ( Alexa Riley)

 

SUMMARY


Karim is past the time when he should have chosen a bride, but he never met anyone who caught his eye. Forced to choose, he holds a ball and invites all eligible princesses to attend. And that’s when everything changes.

Giselle’s been tucked away on her father’s land and doesn’t know how the royal world works. It’s her first party, and it’s going terribly until she finds herself alone in a room with a man. A man who wants to make her his.

When Giselle gives him everything and then discovers who he is…well, how good do you think she’ll be at hide and seek?  



MY REVIEW


Stay calm Princess! And please adjust your pink tiara!

This is another book from the “The Princess” series that could be used as a wonderful bedtime story for adults. I frequently use Alexa Riley’s books to relax after a stressful day and I really love the fact that this time, in this series the fairytale element is so strong.

In the previous book “His Princess”, we were dealing with the results of an arranged marriage but nevertheless with a successful coupling.

This time the Princess will meet her King during a ball that it is held so that King Karim can choose his Queen. Ring any bells? This could be another version of the Cinderella fairytale.

“This is crazy. It’s like a fairy tale.”
“That’s exactly what this is. I belong to you now. Will you use me for pleasure?”


Our little Princess Giselle will run away and King Karim will run after her before the official end of the ball.

“I forgot to tell Giselle how much I love to hunt.”

There are differences of course between Cinderella and Giselle:
-No fairy godmother will help Giselle. She will make her own clothes for the ball.
- Giselle will not really remain that innocent during the ball. Karim will make sure of that.
-No evil step sisters will try to stop her. Only the evil Karim’s assistant will hurt her and will try to steal Karim from sweet, innocent Giselle.

But true love –even if it is just insta love – will win in the end.

“My Giselle, I would find you, no matter if you so generously gave me your body or not. You could deny my touch for a thousand years and I would still be at your feet waiting, hoping that one day you would grant me the pleasure. I’m yours, and I must be with you, no matter where on this earth you hide.”

Anyway, you have to admit that fairytales, as they started long time ago and as they are represented nowadays by Disney characters, are the pioneers of insta-love, insta-lust relationships.
Princesses and Princes in the fairytale world fall in love straight away; when they meet their destined mate and true love.

“You wish is my command, my queen,”

THE END
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου