Δευτέρα 31 Αυγούστου 2020

Pet (Captive Prince Short Stories, #4) by C.S. Pacat

Pet (Captive Prince Short Stories, #4) by C.S. Pacat


SUMMARY


Pet follows the rise of Ancel at the poisonous court of Vere. Set during the events of Captive Prince.


MY REVIEW


‘I think,’ said Berenger, ‘that the only person in this place who shows me their real face is you.’

Who cares about Ancel's story? Ancel always has been a manipulative little shit. Not a favourite character.
Apparently and surprisingly I found his story fascinating. Berenger was such an honourable man who made me wish that things between him and Ancel were different from the beginning. Maybe then Ancel would have a chance to be a better man.
And Ancel's story made me wonder: what if Laurent was poor and the only way he could survive was if he was a pet? Would he behave the same?

I strongly believe that you need to read the main series Captive Prince before you read the Captive Prince Short Stories. They are full of spoilers.


                              37413230. sy475

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου