Παρασκευή 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

Happy February my wonderful readers! Let's talk about Jodi Ellen Malpas' books



February is the month of love. Or not. It depends how much romantic you actually are.


Well this is a very much romantic blog... so if you don't believe in love, please give it a chance hahaha

Anyway, since I truly believe that Jodi Ellen Malpas has written some of the most passionate and erotic books that I have read, I would like to dedicate this month to her and her work.









So, I will try to present and review as many books by her as possible this month. And I will probably start with This Man Trilogy. The most successful and the most intense of her books featuring Jesse Ward –The Lord of The Manor. One of the most unforgettable Alpha males that I have ever read and the book-boyfriend of many lonely hearts 😋😍😁😅😆

























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου