Σάββατο 20 Ιουλίου 2019

Burn (Songs of Submission, #5) by C.D. Reiss

Burn (Songs of Submission, #5) by C.D. Reiss
SUMMARY 


Here's how it's going to be, Goddess.

Until you surrender yourself to me fully, I will not touch you.

Until the world can know you belong to me, I will not kiss you.

I'm going to be inches away, at your side. I'm going to whisper in your ear and put my breath on your neck, but the heat of my skin will not feel the shudder of yours until you commit yourself to me completely and without reservation.



MY REVIEW 


"I’m going to tie you down and take every part of your body until I’m satisfied. It will hurt, goddess, and you will beg for more.”
“Promise?”
“You’re not scared?”
“Actually, I’m kind of really turned on.”
 


Me, fanning myself furiously

Can I just say one more time that this series is one of the best erotica I have ever read?

This book has everything:
desperation - Jonathan and Monica want to be together, but they are too proud and too scared.
delayed fulfilment and denied orgasms - For the majority of the book, Jonathan and Monica are apart
sheer grit and determination - Jonathan knows what's best. He just needs to convince Monica.
awesome cliffhanger - I think I know why that happened. But I will confirm it in the next book.
 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου