Τετάρτη 31 Ιουλίου 2019

Coda (Songs of Submission, #8) by C.D. Reiss

Coda (Songs of Submission, #8) by C.D. Reiss
SUMMARY 


Did you want a pat little ending about Jonathan and I riding off into the sunset? Did you want flowers and stars? Man, I wish it was all soft filters and violins. I wish we could fight about who cleaned the bathroom or who was cooking dinner. But I knew I was never destined for simple contentment.

I almost committed murder for him. I almost tore us apart to save him. How do you get back on the horse after that? Because, I promise you, nothing is the same. Nothing.

I’ve earned our happily ever after. Now I have to survive it.


MY REVIEW 


"My purpose in life had been simple up until then. Live. Just live. Now I had a resolution. Love her until she believed it."

Old Jonathan is back...

“I haven’t told you this in a long time, so I want to remind you. You are mine. Any time. Any place. Without questions. You get on your knees when I say. You spread your legs when I say. You open your mouth and take whatever I put in it. Do you understand?”

Are Jonathan and Monica happy?

"What about your happiness?"
"It doesn’t matter. Not as much as yours."


Two people-crazy in love- are trying to find their new pace since their life has changed drastically.

The book has funny moments, sexy moments but also moments in which their relationship is tested.

Nice ending. Awesome epilogue.

Possible Trigger: miscarriage 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου