Σάββατο 6 Ιουλίου 2019

Tease (Songs of Submission #2) by C.D. Reiss 

Tease by C.D. Reiss 
SUMMARY 


When Jonathan was gone I couldn’t stop thinking about him, and the first thing he did when he got back was demand more of me. I’m willing to give him my orgasms and my time, but I find myself giving up pieces of my heart.

My career is on track, and even though I can’t write a thing, I can sing. So I’ll go to the art opening with him, because his ex wife will be there. I feel this need to protect him from hurt, though in bed, his domination brings me to my knees.

This man is going to break me into a million little pieces.


MY REVIEW 


I watched the sun come up through Jonathan’s window, felt his breath on my neck, and thought don’t fall in love don’t fall in love don’t fall in love. 

Thank God... all the books from this series are published

This is the second part of Jonathan and Monica's story and things will become more complicated when Monica's ex boyfriend (Kevin) and Jonathan's ex wife suddenly appear (Jessica).

Apparently Kevin can still hurt Monica with his actions (what kind of mindfuck exhibition was this!?) and Jessica maybe is free again and wants to get her claws into Jonathan again.

I honestly disliked Jonathan in this book:

“I’ll say it straight. I love my wife. My ex-wife. Nothing will ever change that.”
“Okay.”
“I can’t love anyone else.”
 


Yeah...right...
 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου