Τρίτη 8 Αυγούστου 2017

Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1) by Ruby Dixon

25128811 Ice Planet Barbarians (Ruby Dixon)

 

SUMMARY


 You'd think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you'd be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they've left their cargo of human women - including me - on an ice planet.

And the only native inhabitant I've met? He's big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for me...






MY REVIEW


That was fun!

I absolutely love the theme “Alien Males fall in love and mate Earth Brides”. Thus, I really do not understand why it took me so long to start the Ice Planet Barbarians series and join this space party. No excuse besides the fact that time flies and I have a “To Be Read” book list with the height of Kilimanjaro.

In the first book, Georgie has been abducted from her warm bed while she was sleeping and she wakes up at a cargo ships full of disgusting aliens merchants/ traffickers and more Earth girls ready to be sold somewhere and to somebody. The situation is quite vague. The girls have to survive the hunger, the cold, the rapes, the experiments and their only weapon finally is a sh!t bucket. Honestly!

When the spaceship malfunctions and crashes on a strange ice cold planet, the horrible aliens abandon temporally their merchandise, i.e. the poor clueless earth girls.

Help will come from the inhabitants of this planet.
They are tall, they are blue, they have horns, tails and strange penis and they purr and vibrate. They prefer their food raw and they are in a desperate need of females.

We have two points of view in the book by Georgie and by Vektal, the big blue alien and excellent hunter and licker.

I had great fun with this book and I was mostly laughing. The way Vektal thinks, talks and acts is hilarious. If you don’t know anything about the story, I am sure that you will puzzle over what the f@ck KHUI is.
“She has given me her body when she has no khui to compel her.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου