Πέμπτη 17 Αυγούστου 2017

Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3) by Ruby Dixon

26185583Barbarian Lover (Ruby Dixon)


SUMMARY


As one of the few humans stranded on the ice planet, I should be happy that I have a new home. Human women are treasured here, and one alien in particular has made it clear that he wants me. It's hard to push away the sexy, flirtatious Aehako, when all I want to do is grab him by his horns and insist he take me to his furs.

But I've got a terrible secret - the aliens who abducted me are back, and thanks to the translator in my ear, they can find me. My presence here endangers everyone... but can I give up my new life and the man I want more than anything?
 




MY REVIEW


Living in fear of what might happen prevents us from enjoying what we have today.

Aehako is sexy, sweet, nice, very good with his hands, open-minded and definitely interested in Kira. This was obvious in Barbarian Alien. Now it is the time to stake his claim. It doesn’t matter that his khui does not sing for her. Aehako is determined to make Kira his mate.

“I do not need a khui to tell me who is the mate for me. You are mine and I will take every moment as a gift.”

Kira is miserable. She is 22 years old, still virgin, unable to have children ever and constantly rejected by her old boyfriends. Moreover she is stuck with a painful translator inside her ear which the little green men have put inside her to communicate. Kira has helped a lot the girls to survive, but now the equipment is redundant and it may attract the little green men back. She knows why her khui does not sing and although she craves attention, she avoids Aehako for his own good.

“I don’t want you to feel trapped with me.”

The book is not as funny as the first two books, but very emotional and sweet. There is this joke that started from the previous book about the courting gift that Liz suggested, so that Aehako can officially court Kira. But after a while it does matter because the gift becomes really very useful.

Aehako is mainly pushing Kira to open up, he does not get angry when she keeps things from him and he makes her feel good about herself. He will be the perfect boyfriend for the Sad Eyes human.
Kira is mainly pushing Aehako away. She is scared, with low self esteem and constantly sad and jealous of the rest of the girls. Aehako needs to try very hard, but a little jealousy created by his ex-girlfriend, Asha, will help Kira and Aehako come together.

“If you’re sure….”she says softly.
“I was sure the moment I saw your face.”
She pulls back, surprised. “You were?”
I nod. “I saw you and thought, if ever there was a female that needed a male to make her smile, it was you. And that we would be perfect together.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου