Σάββατο 25 Αυγούστου 2018

Tarnished Crown (The Royals, #3.5) by Erin Watt


Tarnished Crown (The Royals, #3.5)Tarnished Crown by Erin Watt


SUMMARY 



Gideon and Savannah's tortured love story.


MY REVIEW 


The heartbreaking story of the older Royal brother Gideon and his girlfriend from school, Savannah.

The story takes place in two different time periods:

-When they first met at Astor. Gideon’s mother was still alive and miserable and she was making the lives of her sons miserable, too. Gideon’s father was never present. Dinah was trying to get her claws into Gideon. And Savannah was far too innocent.
-3 years later. When Savannah is on college visit at State. Gideon obviously cannot forget about her and he tries to tell her how much in love he is.

“Are you saying that you and Savannah are a one true pairing?”
I hold up my hand and cross my middle finger over my index finger. “We’re destined to be together but circumstances have kept us apart. Clearly the fact that she’s visiting my college out of all the ones she could attend means it’s destiny. Do you want to be the one to stand in the way of true love?”


I think mostly out of this story I felt sorry for the Royal boys again. It is actually I think the first time that we see the despicable behavior of their mother and the questionable behavior of their father.

I would love to have a more extended version of Gideon and Savannah’s story. This ended really fast.

View all my reviews

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου