Τετάρτη 10 Ιουλίου 2019

Submit (Songs of Submission, #3) by C.D. Reiss

Submit by C.D. Reiss
SUMMARY 


"You’re mine. The minute I told you to spread your legs and you did it, you were mine. When I told you to beg for it and you did, you were mine. When you put your hands behind your back without being told, I owned you."

No. God, no.

My name is Monica, and no matter what Jonathan says, I am not submissive.



MY REVIEW 


With his face beneath me, falling apart under his own pleasure, I knew something for sure, and I whispered it to myself as he came. I love you, I love you, I love you. 

Oh this is getting better and better!

This book has both a tragic storyline and a funny storyline.

1. Gabrielle should know that she can't mix medication with alcohol.
2. Monica should know that it is not the worst thing in the world being a submissive.

Jonathan will take of her and now I have started liking him.

"You’re not using me. You’re mine. You are my own personal goddess. It’s my job to make sure you’re happy. And if I can’t make you happy, I won’t feel right if you’re not taken care of as best as I can." 

Ah...Long deep sigh... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου