Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2019

Control (Songs of Submission, #4) by C.D. Reiss

Control by C.D. Reiss
SUMMARY 


What you’re breaking isn’t some little, meaningless coupling. We aren’t some casual fuck, and we never were. Not from the first night. Not from the first time I laid eyes on you. You were built for me. I denied it as long as I could, but we were meant to be together. You are the sea under my sky. We’re bound at the horizon.

MY REVIEW 



I will own you.
Tie you.
I will collar you
Hurt you,
Hold you, and take you.
You will be a vessel for me.
 


Oops

I loved this part of Monica's and Jonathan's story!

Both they enjoy being together.
Both they enjoy their games. 
But they need to understand what being a submissive and what being a dominant means.
Jonathan thinks that he knows, but he doesn't.
Monica definitely doesn't know what it means.
They need to build trust.

Monica was scared but she set her boundaries in their relationship and now she feels free. 
Jonathan has found his perfect other half.
But the judgmental comments of the people that surround them will always put their relationship in question. 

This is a fast-paced story. There is love, kinky sex, secrets, danger, goodbyes.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου