Δευτέρα 20 Ιανουαρίου 2020

Lawless (King #3) by T.M. Frazier 

Lawless (King #3) by T.M. Frazier 
SUMMARY 


Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.



MY REVIEW 


The funny thing is that I don't (didn't maybe?) even like bikers or tattoos or bikers with tattoos. Not my type.
But somehow this series so far has found a way in my heart and now I want to read more stories about motorcycles and tattoo guys with beard and skull rings. I am sure there are many books about them.
Anyway, let's focus on this book:
It starts with a ring, a promise and with 11 years old innocent Thia looking in the eyes of Bear and her future.
7 years after, Thia is in hell. She holds the skull ring like an anchor and she tries to find Bear to collect the promise. But Thia finds out there are worst things that the hell she is currently in. There is a scene with Bear's father I honestly did not want to read, but I read it anyway. 
And Bear's spirit seem to be dead, until he realises he has a reason to live and keep going. 
Thia is HIS to protect, to fuck, to kill fuckers who threaten her and to hold her for ever and ever.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου