Σάββατο 13 Μαΐου 2017

Forbidden Princess (The Princess #4) by Alexa Riley

34550392 Forbidden Princess (Alexa Riley)

 

SUMMARY


Tabitha is destined to marry a king and unite her powerful family with another. But she’s never been one to do what she’s told, and she’s decided to make her own destiny.

Vlad has devoted his life to guarding his king and never thought about taking a wife. But all bets are off when a sassy, dark-haired princess appears.

These two are hot and fast, but when Tabby’s parents step in, things get messy. Can they forgo tradition and make their own way, or will the divide break them? 



MY REVIEW


The rebellious princess and King’s bodyguard

This is the only story which is out of the norm in this series, but still with passion off the charts.
There is a princess of course, but she will fall in love with just a commoner who has decided that this delicate little flower belongs to him and he wants to ravish it (of course the disobedient princess will have no objection on this matter).

So, I was looking forward to read about Vlad and Tabitha’s story since book 1 when these two had this extra yummy dialogue:
“Don’t look at him. Vlad, put a shirt on!”
“Babe, you’re wearing my shirt.”


Tabitha is Alena’s sister and Vlad is King Roman’s best friend and bodyguard.
Vlad is not a prince. He is not a King. But he knows what he wants! And before the night they meet for the first time ends, he will stake his claim:

I push her up against the tree and wrap my arms around her. I press my hardness against her body and feel her soft curves welcoming me.
“I’m yours,” I say simply and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. Then I lean in and put my lips against the shell of it. “And you’re mine.”


The bad bad person in this story is Tabitha’s mother who insists that Tabitha has to marry a King like her little sister. But there is nothing to worry about, because Vlad will take care of everything.

The story intertwines slightly with the story from book “His Princess”, however it is a perfect standalone book and Tabitha and Vlad have their own solid story to tell.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου