Τρίτη 9 Μαΐου 2017

His Princess (The Princess #1) by Alexa Riley

33953201 His Princess (Alexa Riley)


SUMMARY


Alena is a princess, and with that comes responsibility. Like marrying the giant caveman King Roman, who looks more like a warrior than a ruler. Everything about him is intense. Especially the way he looks at her. But she's been promised to him, and there's no way out.

Roman took one look and made up his mind. Princess Alena will be his and no one will stop him from taking her. Everything about her belongs to him now, and waiting one week for a wedding isn't going to happen.

This beast of a man might just claim his princess before she has a chance to say "I do."


MY REVIEW


…because there is a princess in every girl and every princess deserves her happy ending

The story takes place in a vague kingdom during an unclear time and an arranged marriage is about to happen between King Roman and little virgin Alena. King has chosen her from one of her photographs and has fallen madly in love with her.

Nothing will prepare him for Alena’s sass:
“Maybe you should rethink who you’re picking to address you, then. I’m sure there is a line of princesses who would be happy to kiss your royal ass.”

Nothing will prepare her for Roman’cockiness:
“When you are under me, you call me King. I’m your god, princess. I’m the beginning and the end of your world. I will give you everything you ask and lay it all at your feet, but there is nothing beyond me. Do you understand?”

Naturally Roman will not try very hard to convince Alena that he is the one:
“Tell me you’re my princess.”
“I’m yours.”


Just a few days before the wedding, Roman cannot stay away from Alena:
I find out I’m getting married to a brute of a king, who’s constantly popping out of nowhere and doing deliciously terrible things to me.

It is a short story. Don’t expect many details about the dresses, the palace, the Kingdom, the subjects, the wedding, and the ball. The story is straight to the point and it is detailed only about the times Roman and Alena spend together.

Nevertheless, it is a wonderful fairytale and I am sure all Alexa Riley’s fans will salivate over this new series “The Princess”.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου