Παρασκευή 12 Μαΐου 2017

Claimed Princess (The Princess #3) by Alexa Riley

 34504681Claimed Princess (Alexa Riley)

 

SUMMARY


Heavenly and Carlos have been best friends their whole lives. But it’s almost time for Heavenly’s birthday, which means she’ll be married off to a king.

Carlos has been King for a few years now and is being pressured to choose a bride. But he’s only ever had eyes for one princess, and he’s had to wait for her to turn twenty-one.

Heavenly doesn’t have any idea the plans Carlos has made for her, so when she offers to marry his brother, things don’t go so well. Girl, they don’t go well at all… Carlos isn’t having that. She gets a dose of alpha when Carlos lays down the law. But when she runs…how far will she actually get? 


MY REVIEW


Once upon a time, in a Kingdom far far away, there was a King who was in love with his best friend...
…and he was practically perfect in every way


He was loyal:
Loyalty is everything to him. I know Carlos would be faithful to his wife. He’s a man of great honor. That’s probably why I’ve never seen any magazine pictures of him out on a date.

He was offering his princess everything she wanted:
“I’ll plant another twenty cherry trees in the orchard if it pleases you.”
I smile up at him, knowing he’ll do anything I ask. But I think the last twenty he planted for me was more than enough.


He wasn’t scared to talk about their future children:
“You were talking about our kids that night. I knew when those words left your lips that I’d give you that.”

He was saving himself for his sweetheart:
“I’ve known you were mine for a long time, my Heavenly. Before I was even thinking about kissing girls. Do you think after I found you and knew what you’d become to me that I’d ever be disloyal to you?”

He did not hesitate to say “I love you”:
“What do you feel for me?” I push, wanting to hear it all.
“I love you, damn it.”


He was honorable:
“But I’ve waited this long, so we’re going to wait a little longer before I take you as mine. I’m not strong enough to let you go, but I will honor your innocence and keep with tradition.”

He wanted to please nonstop:
“Let me show you how all I’ll ever give you is love and pleasure, my queen. Though you might cry for me to stop by the time I’m done with you.”

And he was her own personal King:
“My king,”
“Yes, my queen?”


Well, I’m sold :D

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου