Τρίτη 30 Μαΐου 2017

Forced Submission Bundle ( #1-3 & #4-6) by Alexa Riley


  Forced Submission Bundle (Alexa Riley)

26627323 

REVIEW SUMMARY


"Forced submission" is the series that made me discover Alexa Riley. I thought she was one writer then. Later, I found out that they are actually two sassy friends having fun writing dirty, taboo, smut short stories. I hadn't read anything similar to these books before and their writing style -although it made me sometimes blush- I can't say I did not like it. I seriously enjoyed each one of them and I read all the stories in one go.








29768892
 






All the stories have an unexpected twist in the end (when the true nature of the couples is revealed) that will make you smile and read the story again to discover the hidden clues you did not notice before.
It certainly nothing is what it looks like.
 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου