Σάββατο 10 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Dirty Talk by Lauren Landish

Dirty Talk by Lauren Landish

SUMMARY

37748479
He makes dirty sound so good. So right.

The moment I heard his velvety voice growl that I’m his ‘Kitty Kat’, I knew I was in trouble.

Derrick ‘The Love Whisperer’ King gives out relationship and sex advice on the radio to everyone, but he’s giving me something a bit more personal. Nobody’s ever talked to me the way he does. Daring, Demanding, Sexy… and oh, so Dirty.

Maybe we started this whole thing a little backward, sex first and getting to know each other after. But I'm starting to let my guard down, my untrusting heart beginning to think that maybe fairy tales do come true. Even for me.

I feel beautiful and hopeful when he worships my body. I feel dirty and naughty when he whispers filthy things in my ear.

But is it real? Can something so naughty really be good for me?

And more importantly, against all odds, can it last… forever?

MY REVIEW


While I was reading this book, I was keep wondering why there are not many (any?) romance books about radio DJs. I am sure that there are plenty of women in the world that have fallen in love with a voice without ever seeing the face of the guy.
I know I have...
When I was a teenager I have fallen in love with a couple of voices from a couple of love radio stations that used to broadcast cheesy love songs. The cheesier the love songs the better. And the cornier the words between songs, the better. I was a goner straight away - especially if the producer had a sexy deep voice.
(By the way, I don't think I will ever get a chance to say this again, so here it is 'Jack Killian, I love you!' Hahaha).

Anyway, so about this book: It is a nice love story with a nice happy ending.
Ok, maybe Katrina and Derrick 'The Love Whisperer' King hit it off a bit too fast.
And maybe the phone sex without really knowing the other guy is a bit too much, a bit too over the top and a bit thoughtless.
And maybe Derrick is forgiven too easily.
And maybe the final solution comes too easily (I would honestly have died, if someone had broadcasted my intimate moments with my special someone and everyone knew exactly who I was).
And maybe the dirty talk is a bit too much nonstop that you may lose the bottom line of this story.

But overall, it is an interesting smutty story and you will enjoy reading it ;)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου