Τρίτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Backseat With The Billionaire by Lilah May

34818460Backseat With The Billionaire  by Lilah May

SUMMARY


LISA
Finding out your husband's cheating is hard.
Finding out it’s with a college girl is even harder.
The easy part? Retribution: beating him blue with a baseball bat and kicking him to the curb.

But it's still not enough.

So when Bobby Carter, fresh out of college, blows back into town with all the intensity of a hurricane, I decide I’m not done.

Bobby’s everything my ex-husband is not. Sexy, aggressive, and intense.
Like melt me into a puddle intense.
Who cares if I used to babysit him?

He’s a grown man, now. And I mean, FULLY grown.

All I wanted was a night out with him, but one taste and I’m addicted.

BOBBY
When Lisa Howard finally gets rid of her cheating husband, I want to take her right then and there.

I got rid of that abusive bastard and built a billion dollar empire all for her.
Nothing could satisfy my ravenous hunger but taking a bite of that sweet little thing.

So when she offered herself up to me for one night, I wasn’t about to refuse.

She was nothing like the sorority bimbos at Northfield U.
She was a real woman.
Sexy, mature, and an ass so fine I would give up my billions just for a taste.

But I knew a taste wouldn’t be enough and one night too short for all the dirty things I wanted to do to her and that deliciously curvy body.

She’ll be mine, but not just for tonight. Forever.


MY REVIEW


I really tried so hard to like it. I had high expectations, because I normally like the older woman-younger man relationships in my books. I tried not to DNF it for days and days. And I managed to read it!

I had several problems with the book, but I think its main problem is its inconsistency.
I felt like there was no story. Just random scenes glued together. Some of them are quite interesting. Others are not my cup of tea. Others don't sound very realistic. Others don't connect with the rest of the story.

The characters are not really likable. Especially the secondary ones. They try to be funny, but they just sound weird. Especially Bobby's parents.

Bobby: I couldn't understand Bobby. Once he is behaving like a student, then like a businessman, then like a sophisticated 40 years old guy, then like a fighter, then like a spoiled brat.

Lisa: I couldn't understand Lisa. Once she is a mother hen, then a housewife who is sedused at the Supermarket behind the cheese counter or something like that, then she is a cougar, then she is shy, then she is a femme fatale, then she is hysterical etc.

The smut: Nope, just nope. I couldn’t connect at all.



I am really sorry. Maybe this book was just not for me.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου