Τρίτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Jail House Rock and Wild Thing by Liberty Laine

Jail House Rock by Liberty Laine 


SUMMARY


33378375I’ve got ninety-nine problems and all of them begin and end with the Coletrain twins.

Especially Millie Coletrain.

I don’t know whether to kiss her or spank her.

Either way, she’s mine.

MY REVIEW


Millie thinks that she is a singer.
Jake thinks that Millie is Tillie, her twin sister.
Then Jake realizes that Millie is not Tillie and Tillie admits that she cannot really sing.
Then Jake decides that Millie should be the mother of his children and he abducts Millie.
Tillie will try to save Millie, but Millie does not really want to be saved.
Then Jake and Millie will make babies.

A funny and smutty book for lazy afternoons…


Wild Thing by Liberty Laine 


SUMMARY


35995971I've waited my whole life to catch her. They call her a criminal. A con-woman. A thief and too wild for her own good. But me? I just call her mine. --Officer Nathan Trent.

He's one of the good guys. Honorable. Reliable. I’ve loved him since we were kids. But there's no way I’ll let my wild ways tarnish his squeaky clean reputation. No matter how badly I wish he was mine. --Tillie Coletrain 


MY REVIEW


Tillie is Millie’s sister and she is also the little town’s criminal.
Nathan is Tillie’s childhood protector and he is also the little town’s cop.
Nathan wants to save Tillie and Tillie wants to run away.
Nathan and Tillie get married and start making children.
Tillie will be criminal no more. Nathan will be virgin no more.

Another funny and smutty book for your lazy afternoons…


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου