Πέμπτη 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Iron Princess (Savage Trilogy #2) by Meghan March

Iron Princess by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


He’s a mystery. An enigma.

His very identity is a secret buried beneath layers of deception.

He’s also an addiction I can’t shake. An attraction I can’t fight.

And then I found out exactly who he is—a man more dangerous than the devil himself.

Now I need him in order to save everything that matters to me.

I have to pull back. Protect myself from the danger that haunts his every step.

Which would be easy . . . if I could stop myself from falling in love with him.
 



MY REVIEW 


The book starts with a funeral and finishes with a gun shot.

Everything in-between are distressful situations nonstop. Which is a good thing. Because you cannot stop reading while you think and guess how this mess will be sorted out. Lots of guessing.

Well, now we know things. We will know
 Mysterious Savage's real name
 His profession
 His past
 His motivation for becoming who he is
 His feelings for Temperance

Moreover we will learn about
 Temperance’s unhappy past
 Her brother
 Her sculpture that was sold in the previous book.

What we will not know is who is trustworthy in this book. And who withholds the truth.

“I’m sorry. This was the only way.” 

WTF???!!!!??? 

I have to say that although this is the middle book in a trilogy (usually middle books are just fillers), this book is pretty good. Maybe even better than the first book.
 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου