Τρίτη 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Sinful Empire(Mount Trilogy #3) by Meghan March

Sinful Empire(Mount Trilogy #3) by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


The Mount Trilogy concludes with Sinful Empire!

What’s mine, I keep, and that includes Keira Kilgore.
It’s no longer enough to have her in my debt. No longer enough to own her body.
I want something more.
She can try to resist, but I’ll never give her up.
Nothing will keep us apart.
Not her. Not my enemies. No one.
Her debt will only be paid one way—with her heart.



MY REVIEW 



Dance with me, Lachlan. Dance with me in Dublin.

The epic conclusion for the Mount trilogy.

Lachlan and Keira are now a team, an item, stronger together than apart. And sooner than later, they will accept their feelings and their fate.

That sounds exactly like the man I know and love.
Wait.
Love?
The word crashes through my brain like the bullet that apparently shattered the windshield of the car.
Is that even ... possible?

The book has the revelation of two master manipulators:
1. The first revelation will hurt Keira's feelings (Hint: who sent Keira to Lachlan the night of the masquerade?)
2. The second revelation will almost kill Keira (Hint: who wants Keira out of the way?)

Lachlan needs to explain his life, his decisions and his vision of the future to Keira. Thus, the book contains lots of his memories. The ones that shaped his present.
It is up to Keira to accept him and obviously she likes what she sees.

There will be no debt in the end, no blackmailing. Only togetherness and playfulness.


"You owe me a debt, and I'm here to collect."


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου