Πέμπτη 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Ruthless King(Mount Trilogy #1) by Meghan March

Ruthless King(Mount Trilogy #1) by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


New Orleans belongs to me.
You don’t know my name, but I control everything you see—and all the things you don’t.
My reach knows no bounds, and my demands are always met.
I didn’t need to loan money to a failing family distillery, but it amuses me to have them in my debt.
To have her in my debt.
She doesn’t know she caught my attention.
She should’ve been more careful.
I’m going to own her. Consume her. Maybe even keep her.
It’s time to collect what I’m owed.
Keira Kilgore, you’re now the property of Lachlan Mount.

*Ruthless King is book 1 of the Mount Trilogy. Mount and Keira’s story is anticipated to be completed in Fall 2017 with Defiant Queen and Sinful Empire.*
 



MY REVIEW 


Lachlan Mount...
"Lachlan Mount is not someone you fuck with... Nothing happens in this city without his say-so. He's like a conduit through which all things must pass. Booze. Drugs. Girls. Cons. Gambling. How the man amassed so much power, I have no idea, but he did and he holds it with an iron fist... Now you are in his grip. "

This is the first book that I read by Meghan March and I really wonder why I waited for so long because obviously Meghan write about men that I would love to read their stories.

Mount is the king of New Orleans. And Keira Kilgore will be his kryptonite. Keira is the CEO of a family distillery in New Orleans that produces the finest irish whiskey, the Seven Sinners Distillery. Her dead ex-husband owned a great amount of money to Mount, so Keira needs now to pay the debt. With herself.

Face the mirror. Bend over. 

The story is told by both Keira and Mount. I loved the fact that they are both a bit older. Keira is 30. Mount is over 40. There is a shocking cliffhanger in the end of the book, but fear not because book 2 is already published.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου