Κυριακή 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Rogue Royalty (Savage Trilogy #3) by Meghan March

Rogue Royalty by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Inconceivable.

I don’t recognize what my life has become. I can’t tell where the lies end and the truth begins anymore.

He came into my world and urged me out of my safe little corner.

All my dreams are coming true except the one thing I want most—my own happy ending.

But I’ll fight for it.

For now.

For always.


MY REVIEW 


How dare he? 

Wow, that was one hell of a ride!

Part 3 and consequently the final part for Temperance and Kane's story. 
After the shocking cliffhanger in the end of book 2, Temperance mourns and Kane is not coming back.
Or so it seems.

Temperance...
misses her brother, 
misses and hates Kane, 
does not want to go back the Seven Sinners to work and 
she would like to burn down the warehouse.

But wait a second...

Where is Kane?
Who died exactly? 
Did Lachlan know anything about it?
Did Magnolia know anything about it?

I’m so sorry, Temperance.” Magnolia’s hand shakes as she lowers her small pink pistol. 

The book is full of twists. 
Until the final part when the main villain is exposed, you will keep guessing.

Overall the ending satisfied me, but I think my favourite book from this trilogy was the second book, Iron Princess
Obviously this book is not a standalone.

“Tell me you love me again.”




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου