Κυριακή 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy #1) by Meghan March

Savage Prince by Meghan March
SUMMARY 


Savage Prince is book one of the Savage Trilogy, set in the same world as Ruthless King.

I do what I want and who I want. I don’t follow anyone’s rules—even my own.
I knew I shouldn’t touch her, but it didn’t stop me. 
Didn’t stop me the second time either. Only made me want a third. 
My lifestyle suits the savage I am, and she doesn’t. 
But Temperance Ransom is my newest addiction, and I’m nowhere near ready to quit her yet.
I’ll have her my way, even if it means dragging her into the darkness.
Hopefully it doesn’t kill us both. 




MY REVIEW 


After Mount (Ruthless King), let's meet Savage. I mean, I suppose his name is Savage because he never introduces himself.

“I don’t even know your name,” I blurt out.
He pauses, his fingers on the buttons of his shirt, and looks at me.
“So? Does that really matter?”
 


And apparently Temperance (the COO of "Seven Sinners" distillery,"COO? Thought you were a secretary" ) can be a naughty girl...
With many secrets.
And a vast talent in sculpturing.
And a restless youth.
Who likes to watch people having sex.

Oh my God. I can’t watch. I shouldn’t watch. I’m not a dirty little thing who likes to watch. I’m not. Really. I’m not. 

And this is not really a bad thing, because Savage loves watching her watching other people having sex.

Anyway, the book has mysteries, twists, a good cliffhanger and it is pure enjoyment!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου